Its a remarkable thing really. Gloria looks like she is as well rested as she has ever been. Truly, she has all the strength she needs, and she will need it when he goes home tomorrow. All looks still good to go home Monday. He has had the best day today. Several of the families that he just loves came by today.
He was very touched when one family came by complete with nearly all of the kids even. That fellow put it best when he said that Louis is so important and loved by so many people.
So many of you have checked on him via this silly blog. From Wassau, WI, to Spearman (they have internet there?) to NYC and Tampa FL. Aberdeen to Haifa. nearly 100 visits to the pages. He is just amazed at the number of people that are looking in on him- and keeping up with how he is doing.
Today he has a big case of cabin fever. No pain killers today, and mid afternoon, he just got out of bed, and said, well, lets have a shower. So he just got up and covered up the tubes, and went to shower.
PLEASE leave a comment, he loves to read them.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Louis, Kip sent an email informing us of your hospital visit - boy I bet those nurses love you, you're probably telling them what to do and you're keeping them on their toes. In all seriousness Louis, I send my prayers to you and Gloria and I know you'll be up and about in no time. You're such an inspiration to so many of us. Just remeber you have an army of support behind you. Stay strong and win the fight! Mike Markley
ReplyDeleteHey Louis sorry to hear of your hospital stay. I know you will come through this and be stronger than ever. The song I wrote about you is true you always come through a winner! Penny and I have you in our prayers and think of you often. John Dalley
ReplyDeleteKing Louie
ReplyDeleteLots-o-love from the great white north (Buffalo). Only 3 feet of snow in the past 3 days! Get well soon, give Gloria a hug for us.
Greg and Julie